The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Equipment World Magazine, and Equipment World Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
CBS95 Asphalt Sealer Sprayer
August 28th, 2008
Have someone from RMES
contact you with more information Click Here
The CB595 is a “Skid-Mount” System designed to apply liquid asphalt products such as driveway sealer, foundation coating, damp-proofing and roofing materials. The CBS95 will fit most standard pick-up trucks. The CBS95 is a complete “turn-key ” system designed with ease of use in mind. Maintenance requirements are minimal.
- Complete turnkey system, fully assembled
- Heavy duty 5.5 Hp Honda engine
- Direct drive 6:1 reduction gear box
- Rotary gear pump
- Pressure relief valve with return to tank
- “Y” strainer on the suction side of pump
- Fully assembled “turnkey” system
- Spray gun and wand complete with brass spray tip and tip filter
- Steel swivel to prevent hose coiling
- 100 feet of high pressure spray hose
- 95 gallon (431 litre) capacity (approx. 4″ x 2″ x2″ high)
- Fully welded 11 gauge steel
- All necessary fittings included
- 3″ Filling spout
Specifications subject to change for the improvement of the product.