The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Equipment World Magazine, and Equipment World Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
Bosch GSL 2 Surface Laser
February 14th, 2013
Have someone from
contact you with more information Click Here
Bosch’s GSL 2 Surface Laser continuously checks floor levels and flatness. Eliminating the need for time-consuming floor spot checks and requiring just one person to operate, the GSL 2 provides quick, convenient and accurate tool for daily jobsite use. The GSL 2 can scan the entire floor within minutes and will never miss an uneven spot. A target plate and RC 2 remote control with a working range of 60 feet allow users to remain close to the uneven spots for marking and examination, rather than having to stay near the tool to operate. Flooring inspectors, screed workers, tilers and various trades people who lay out flooring can determine even surfaces, raised bumps or recesses in the floor with the GSL 2 at a more efficient rate than with spirit levels, optical levels, and rotary and line lasers.
Using the GSL 2 to check floor level and flatness is a simple and fast three-step process:
• Place the GSL 2 at the floor’s benchmark, the level at which the entire floor should match
• Turn on the laser using the sliding on-off switch located on the side of the tool
• Adjust the height of the GSL 2 until its two laser lines come together as one on the floor
• Set the laser using the knob
• Use the RC 2 remote control to scan the floor surface, making sure to face the GSL 2 as it is operating. The remote control has 3 different speeds and has the ability to go back to the desired spot both in clockwise & anti clockwise direction.
• Begin observing the lines on the floor surface
• Watch as the lines separate at points along the floor, indicating a bump or recess
• Use the provided easy-to-read target plate to determine the height of deviation at the uneven spot
• Mark the uneven spot where necessary for re-work
The Bosch GSL 2 is available now through authorized Bosch distributors nationwide. The GSL 2 kit contains four AA batteries for the GSL 2, an RC 2 remote control and three AAA batteries, a target plate, laser goggles