The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Equipment World Magazine, and Equipment World Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
February 19th, 2008
Have someone from Kent Demolition Tools Furukawa
contact you with more information Click Here
Company: Kent Demolition Tools Furukawa
- The first quick coupler built for severe-duty breaker applications
- All welds are certified and robotic
- The Auto-Coupler uses the main hydraulic system on the excavator for a constant supply of high-pressure oil, keeping the coupler™s internal cylinder locked at all times during engagement.
- No need to get out of the cab to manually install or remove any back-up or safety pin.
- A pilot-operated check-valve integrated in the heavy-duty cylinder keeps the coupler locked in the event that the oil supply is interrupted even during hose failure
- A certified lifting eye meets or exceeds the lift capacity of the excavator.
- Dual mechanical, spring-loaded locking dogs automatically engage as the coupler clamps into place. These dogs cannot retract without first reversing the hydraulic flow, which is only possible in the fully curled position.
- The coupler is controlled with a two-position safety switch, and an audible alarm that sounds during disengagement.
Built-in Safety with Shur-Loc feature
Kent™s Auto-coupler features a patented Shur-Loc safety mechanism that eliminates the need for a manual locking pin. You get better productivity and increased machine utilization, without compromising safety. The coupler can be disengaged only when in the full curl position.
Coupler + 2 Pins