The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Equipment World Magazine, and Equipment World Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
A complete tool box in a single machine
August 22nd, 2008
Have someone from Volvo Construction Equipment North America Inc
contact you with more information Click Here
The Volvo L180E High-Lift Wheel Loader is a powerful machine that will help your operation reach new heights – literally. With the ability to build higher stacks, storage areas can be utilized 60-70 percent more efficiently. The 29-ton (63 930 lbs), 221 kW (300 hp) Model L180E High-Lift is the timber industry™s definitive log handler.
- Heavy-duty 12-liter, 6-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine is high on power and low on emissions and Tier 3/III compliant.
- Lift height under the hanging loadof 4,99 m (16,4 ft) stretches your production further
- Grapple capacityof 3,16 sq m (34 sq ft) builds timber stacks quicker
- Reachof 3,96 m (13 ft) helps you get more done
- Standard hydraulically-operated front differential lock provides gripping traction even in the toughest of terrain
- Load-sensing hydraulic system increases operating efficiency by giving precisely the right amount of flow when and where needed.
- Contronic monitoring systemkeeps a constant, real-time eye on the machine™s functions providing an easy way to analyze performance and trace service history
- Standard axle oil coolingprovides effective cooling of the brakes in applications where heavy loads, frequent braking, and long transport distances are common. Available as optional equipment on other wheel loader models
Take the next step and reach a higher potential with the Model L180E High-Lift. You can get started by reviewing Volvo Wheel Loader publications. Learn about Volvo financing options and parts & service or contact your local dealer for more info.