The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Equipment World Magazine, and Equipment World Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
Haulotte's 55XA has 45 percent gradeability, 4.5 mph drive speed, and a four-wheel drive capability. This articulating, self-propelled boom lift offers 500 lbs of lift capacity, 61 ft 3 in of working height, and 33 ft 5 in of maximum outreach. The use of outriggers has replaced the heavy counterweight systems used on conventional self-propelled machines. To allow for use on pressure sensitive grounds such as golf courses and landscapes. The 55XA weighs in at 6000 lbs which does not require a commercial driver's... Read More
- Terex Trailer-Mounted Booms
- JLG® Tow-Pro Trailer Mounted Boom Lift with More Capabilities and Operator Convenience
- Bil-Jax Releases X-Boom Lift and Trailer Packages
- Bil-Jax Develops Domestic and International Aerial Work Platform Service Locations
- BIL-JAX SUMMIT SERIES® LIFTS EARN CE, CAN/CSA, AS APPROVAL