Eaton, Roadranger Component Supplier of the Year
| October 15, 2010 |
Industrial manufacturer Eaton Corp. and the Roadranger organization have been named Component Supplier of the Year by North Barrington, Ill.-based Idealease Corp. of North America. During the past 10 years Eaton has received similar recognition from Idealease on seven occasions.
Speaking recently at the 28th Annual Idealease Meeting in Palm Beach, Fla., Dan Murphy, executive vice president and chief operating officer for Idealease, said, “Eaton has been honored a number of times by Idealease at our annual meeting. The company is committed to creating and maintaining powerful customer relationships built on a foundation of excellence and support. Their relentless pursuit of excellence in products and services is unequaled in the industry. They have proven time and time again to be committed to both Idealease and to serving the lease and rental industry.”
John Coll, vice president of sales and marketing for Eaton, said in a prepared statement, “We are honored to receive this type of recognition from one the world’s premier truck leasing and rental organizations. Eaton, much like Idealease, is very much committed to providing all customers with premium service and product support. This award goes a long way in confirming that commitment.”
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for doing high-quality, competitively priced work. Although business is…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...