Doosan Portable Power donates equipment to ARA Foundation Auction at The Rental Show 2012
| December 20, 2011 |
Doosan Portable Power is donating a LightSource Compact (LSC) light tower to the 2012 American Rental Association (ARA) Foundation Charity Auction. The auction is scheduled for Tuesday, Feb. 7 at 5:00 p.m. during The Rental Show 2012 in New Orleans, La.
The LSC light tower from Doosan Portable Power is designed with class-leading durability and reliability to meet rigorous rental standards. The LSC is ideal for illumination of special events, road and bridge construction, emergency and disaster relief, and general construction sites.
The LSC portable light tower features a compact platform for jobsite mobility as well as truckload maximization with 11 fully assembled units on a standard flatbed for cost-effective transportation. The light tower also utilizes up to 20 percent less space during storage and full operational deployment compared to the industry average, while maintaining its wind stability, static roll threshold and 30-foot extension capabilities.
The sixth annual ARA Foundation Charity Auction is the main entertainment at the Reception With a Purpose held during The Rental Show. The live charity auction is a fast-paced event that features rental equipment and other items donated by The Rental Show exhibitors. The ARA foundation awards educational scholarships and helps individuals in the rental industry who have been impacted by disasters such as hurricanes, floods or fires. The ARA Foundation also provides advice and mentoring by experienced rental professionals.
From our partners
The JLG Mobile Analyzer is a first of its kind in the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...