Doosan Portable Power appoints new product marketing managers
| July 08, 2011 |
Deree Bivins and Will Staley have been named product marketing managers for Doosan Portable Power.
In her new capacity, Bivins is responsible for managing and driving the growth of Doosan Portable Power lighting systems, which includes market research, new product development, demand management, portfolio planning and support of regional product managers in Europe, Middle East, Africa, China and Asia Pacific.
Staley, in his new capacity, is responsible for managing and driving the growth for Doosan Portable Power light compaction equipment, as well as portfolio planning and demand management for the product line.
Both Bivins and Staley are based at the Doosan Portable Power headquarters in Statesville, N.C.
For more information, please click here.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...