Doosan names new Virginia dealer
| July 29, 2010 |
Doosan Portable Power named Central Diesel an authorized retail dealer for the central and Tidewater regions of Virginia. The Richmond, Virginia,-based dealer will provide customers with the Ingersoll Rand-branded line of mobile generators and light towers.
Central Diesel will offer the 10 models of mobile generators from Doosan Portable Power ranging from 25 kilovolt-amperes to 570 kilovolt-amperes.
More From: Mobile
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: