Doosan names new Virginia dealer
| July 29, 2010 |
Doosan Portable Power named Central Diesel an authorized retail dealer for the central and Tidewater regions of Virginia. The Richmond, Virginia,-based dealer will provide customers with the Ingersoll Rand-branded line of mobile generators and light towers.
Central Diesel will offer the 10 models of mobile generators from Doosan Portable Power ranging from 25 kilovolt-amperes to 570 kilovolt-amperes.
From our partners
How you craft your bids has never been more important. In an economy where more companies are competing for fewer…
More From: Mobile
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...