Doosan names new mobile generator dealer
| November 26, 2010 |
Doosan Portable Power named Pro Power Solutions of Norcross, Georgia, an authorized dealer of its full line of mobile generators for select counties in Georgia.
Pro Power Solutions is a full-service company that provides generator repair and maintenance services for all major brands of generators, as well as rental generator units, installation solutions and technical support.
It adds 10 models of mobile generators from Doosan Portable Power, ranging from 25 kVA to 570 kVA, to its fleet.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for doing high-quality, competitively priced work. Although business is…
More From: Maintenance
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...