Doosan names new mobile generator dealer
| December 09, 2010 |
Doosan Portable Power named Wolverine Power Systems of Zeeland, Michigan, an authorized dealer of its full line of mobile generators for the northern, eastern and western regions of Michigan.
Wolverine Power Systems is a full-service company providing sales, parts, service and repair and rental of standby and mobile power generation systems for various applications, ranging from 7 to 1,500 kW.
To support its need to enhance the mobile power system offerings, the dealership added to its fleet the 10 models of mobile generators ranging from 25 kVA to 570 kVA from Doosan Portable Power.
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let…
More From: Mobile
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...