Doosan names new dealer
| August 30, 2010 |
Doosan Portable Power named Diesel Machinery of Sioux Falls, South Dakota, an authorized dealer of its portfolio of portable and light construction equipment. DMI will offer the legacy line of Ingersoll Rand-branded portable air compressors, as well as its full line of mobile generators, light towers and light compaction equipment.
DMI is a full-service equipment provider offering new and used construction equipment, plus rental, parts and service. The company offers products like skid-steer loaders, mini excavators and mining equipment.
DMI has three locations — in Sioux Falls, Aberdeen and Rapid City, South Dakota — serving all of South Dakota and bordering counties in Minnesota.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Mobile
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...