Doosan names new California dealer
| February 19, 2010 |
Doosan Infracore Portable Power named Energy Systems of Stockton, California, as an authorized dealer of Ingersoll Rand-branded line of mobile generators. The north-central California dealer adds ten Doosan generator models ranging from 25 kVA to 570 kVA to its fleet.
More From: Mobile
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...