Doosan launches new product support program
| July 28, 2009 |
Doosan Infracore America launched Doosan Elite Plus, a product support program designed to protect and enhance resale value and help customers control costs.
The Elite Plus system offers Doosan Elite Assurance, an extended warranty program, preventative maintenance programs, GPS, oil analysis programs, remanufacturing and all-makes parts and attachments. The programs can be used separately or together for a fleet.
For more information on the Elite Plus product support program, visit Doosan’s website.
From our partners
JLG launched a new global website, www.jlg.com, which features more content, easier navigation,…
More From: Maintenance
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...