Doosan Infracore Portable Power launches Portuguese language site
| May 28, 2009 |
Doosan Infracore Portable Power has launched a new website in Portuguese at for more information doosanportablepower.com, allowing Portuguese-speaking visitors to access information on the company’s air compressors, generators, light towers and mobile surveillance systems.
The site can be found by visiting doosanportablepower.com and clicking on Brazil on the world map. It can also be accessed by selecting “Portuguese” on the language selector drop-down feature from the North America or Latin American pages.
Six subject headings in Portuguese on the left side of the home page have links to corresponding sections of the Portuguese site.
The website includes current information on Doosan Infracore Portable Power products in four product categories. Each category includes individual model listings and features and benefits for each model as well as specifications. Product brochures can also be downloaded.
Aftermarket information is also available on the website, and an additional subject heading presents an overview of the history of Doosan Infracore Portable Power products since 1902.
Other information accessed through the subject headings includes literature ordering and a tradeshow event calendar. The website also provides contact information for Doosan Infracore Portable Power.
From our partners
The JLG Mobile Analyzer is a first of its kind in the…
More From: Mobile
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: