Doosan appoints new managers
| March 29, 2012 |
Doosan Portable Power has appointed three new aftermarket territory managers.
Jim Fultz, based in Cross Lanes, West Virgina, is the new aftermarket territory manager for the Eastern region of the United States.
Prior to joining Doosan, Fultz held several positions with Anderson Equipment Company in South Charleston, West Virginia, and most recently he served as general parts manager. Fultz received a Bachelor of Arts in business management from West Virginia State University in Institute, West Virginia.
Mike Goodwin, based in Redding, California, is the new aftermarket territory manager for the Western region of the United States.
Prior to joining Doosan, Goodwin served as area sales manager with Case Power and Equipment in Redding, California. Goodwin has also held several positions in the industrial distribution market with Cummins Engine master distributor, Cummins West. Goodwin has a Bachelor of Science in Anthropology and also received a certificate in finance for small- and medium-sized businesses from the University of California in Davis, California.
Gino Morin, remarketing manager and aftermarket territory manager of Doosan Remarketing and Latin America Operations, is the new aftermarket territory manager responsibilities for the state of Florida.
Prior to joining Doosan in 2008, Morin worked for United Rentals in various roles, including sales and branch management. Morin holds a Bachelor of Arts in sociology with a minor in communications from Framingham State University in Framingham, Massachusetts.
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...