Doosan appoints new distributors
| February 28, 2012 |
Doosan has appointed nine dealerships as new distributors of its line of heavy equipment.
The dealerships are Agcon Equipment in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada; Argitibi, R.H. in Gatineau, Quebec, Canada; Bobcat of Regina in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada; Bobcat of St. Louis in Valley Park, Missouri; Bobcat of Whitehorse in Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada; Brown’s Heavy Equipment in Ames, Iowa; Custom Truck in Midland, Texas; RentCo in Fort St. John, British Columbia, Canada; and Stratton Equipment in Stratton, Ontario, Canada.
For more information, visit doosanequipment.com/.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...