Doosan appoints new distributors
| February 28, 2012 |
Doosan has appointed nine dealerships as new distributors of its line of heavy equipment.
The dealerships are Agcon Equipment in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada; Argitibi, R.H. in Gatineau, Quebec, Canada; Bobcat of Regina in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada; Bobcat of St. Louis in Valley Park, Missouri; Bobcat of Whitehorse in Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada; Brown’s Heavy Equipment in Ames, Iowa; Custom Truck in Midland, Texas; RentCo in Fort St. John, British Columbia, Canada; and Stratton Equipment in Stratton, Ontario, Canada.
For more information, visit doosanequipment.com/.
From our partners
At first blush, it sounds like a simple project: paint a champagne-colored…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: