Doosan appoints new distributors
| May 18, 2012 |
Doosan has appointed six dealerships as new carriers of Doosan heavy equipment. These dealerships are Nova International Limited in Windsor, Ontario, Canada; Aylesford in Nova Scotia, Canada; and Swiderski Equipment, with four locations in Wisconsin (Mosinee, Wausau, Thorp, and Waupaca, Wisconsin).
All new distributors carry a variety of Doosan equipment, which may include wheel excavators, wheel loaders and articulated dump trucks.
For more information, visit doosanequipment.com.
From our partners
JLG launched a new global website, www.jlg.com, which features more content, easier navigation,…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...