Doosan appoints new distributors
| May 18, 2012 |
Doosan has appointed six dealerships as new carriers of Doosan heavy equipment. These dealerships are Nova International Limited in Windsor, Ontario, Canada; Aylesford in Nova Scotia, Canada; and Swiderski Equipment, with four locations in Wisconsin (Mosinee, Wausau, Thorp, and Waupaca, Wisconsin).
All new distributors carry a variety of Doosan equipment, which may include wheel excavators, wheel loaders and articulated dump trucks.
For more information, visit doosanequipment.com.
From our partners
And that’s just the beginning. Current VisionLink users—and others who are ready to try this technology—will be glad to hear…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...