Doosan adds New York dealer
| April 23, 2010 |
Doosan Portable Power named Liftech Equipment Companies of Syracuse, New York, as an authorized dealer of its entire line of mobile construction equipment. Liftech will offer Ingersoll Rand-branded air compressors, generators, light compaction equipment and lighting systems from its Buffalo and Rochester locations in western New York.
More From: Mobile
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: