Donaldson Company receives approval from California ARB
| March 01, 2012 |
Donaldson Company received Level 3 Plus conditional verification by the California Air Resources Board on October 11, 2011, for the Donaldson Non Road Low NO2 Filter (NR-LNF Muffler), an off-road emissions retrofit device.
The approval applies to off-road engines produced from 1996 to 2010 with power ranges from 100 to 600 Hp.
For more information about specific engine families and conditions for which the NR-LNF Muffler has been approved, visit arb.ca.gov/diesel/verdev/verdev.htm.
More From: Emissions
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: