Donaldson Company receives approval from California ARB
| March 01, 2012 |
Donaldson Company received Level 3 Plus conditional verification by the California Air Resources Board on October 11, 2011, for the Donaldson Non Road Low NO2 Filter (NR-LNF Muffler), an off-road emissions retrofit device.
The approval applies to off-road engines produced from 1996 to 2010 with power ranges from 100 to 600 Hp.
For more information about specific engine families and conditions for which the NR-LNF Muffler has been approved, visit arb.ca.gov/diesel/verdev/verdev.htm.
From our partners
The truck manufacturing industry offers a wide variety of specifications, allowing any vehicle to be ideally adapted to the job…
More From: Emissions
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...