Don Rachel named president of National Demolition Association
| May 10, 2011 |
Don Rachel, CEO of Rachel Contracting, St. Michael, MN, has been named president of the National Demolition Association (NDA), the leading trade organization for the global demolition industry.
Rachel has been actively involved with the NDA since 1990 and has served as chairperson of the environmental and safety committees, as well as vice president, secretary and treasurer of the organization.
Other changes to the NDA executive committee are the election of Jeff Kroeker of Kroeker Inc., Fresno, CA as vice president; Peter Banks of CEI Boston LLC, Norfolk, MA as secretary; and Scott Knightly of EnviroVantage, Epping, NH as treasurer. Raymond Passeno, CIH, of Bierlein Companies Inc., Midland, MI, is past president.
The Association has appointed a number of new members to its board of directors. They are John Adamo, Jr. of Adamo Demolition Company, Detroit, MI; Gary Bishop of Bromley Demolition, Bromley, Kent, UK; Mike Casbon of ERM Inc., Rolling Meadows, IL; Greg Gray of NASDI LLC, Waltham, MA, Ben Kates, Jr. of Midwest Wrecking Co., Oklahoma City, OK; and James Milburn, Kinsale Contracting Group, Inc., Westmont, IL.
From our partners
This is part two of a three-part series on the importance of clean oil. Read part one here. Take…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...