Doggett buys Houston equipment business
| June 23, 2010 |
Rush Enterprises signed a definitive asset purchase agreement with Doggett Heavy Machinery Services selling its John Deere equipment business. With a $37 million purchase price, the agreement covers all equipment and assets in the Rush Equipment Centers in Houston and Beaumont, Texas. The transaction between the two companies will close in the third quarter 2010.
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: