Do you know anyone who should be in the Hall of Fame?
| June 07, 2012 |
A tinkerer’s heart is at the soul of construction equipment industry. For several years now, the Association of Equipment Manufacturers has recognized this, honoring individuals whose inventions, ideas and leadership helped the industry take great leaps forward.
Do you know anyone who is a natural for AEM’s Hall of Fame? To find out if your nominee meets the standard, check out this site. But hurry: The deadline is July 17.
More From: Equipment
- Wall Street tycoon wants to save the planet with attack ads, should have studied engineering instead
- Community involvement, business acumen drives Phillips Companies, one of our 2014 Contractor of the Year finalists
- UAW defeat in Chattanooga ought to be a...
- Concrete work the “sweet spot” for...
- Already break your New Year’s...
- Ken Kesey, Obamacare and you