Ditch Witch partners with Ewing
| May 19, 2012 |
The Ewing Advantage Resource Network (EARN), program connects Ewing customers with companies that provide discounted products and business services. Under the program, EARN members who purchase select Ditch Witch equipment will receive $200 in Ewing credit.
Ditch Witch equipment featured in the EARN program includes all walk-behind trenchers, RT45 and RT55 ride-on trenchers, 100sx and 410sx walk-behind vibratory plows, the 420sx ride-on vibratory plow, compact tool carriers, the XT855 excavator-tool carrier and the Zahn R300.
For more information about Ditch Witch, call 800-654-6481 or visit ditchwitch.com.
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: