This section offers information and links to contractors wanting to perform disaster work in several declared disaster areas throughout the United States. For an explanation of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers district divisions, which administer FEMA-funded contracts, click here. Send all additions and corrections to

State, local entities

U.S. Army Corps of Engineers - Alabama

U.S. Army Corps of Engineers - Mississippi

U.S. Army Corps of Engineers - Missouri


Insurance Companies

State, local entitie... read more

A listing of some of the requirements contractors will need to address before they do disaster work in Alabama.

Alabama Federal Emergency Management Agency


Alabama Licensing Board for General Contractors


Montgomery - Any general contractor working on a commercial industrial project costing $50,000.00 or more needs a license. This also applies to asbestos.

How to apply for an Alabama license – instructions for both primes and subcontractors.

U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Mobile District (contract through Phillips & Jordan)

Insurance Requirements

Subcontractors are required to ... read more

Helpful Links


Please share this information with anyone who's curious about the equipment you use.

Got a question or comment?

  1. *
  2. *
  3. Captcha

cforms contact form by delicious:days