Dig This to hold “Mega Days” next month
| June 01, 2010 |
Dig This is super-sizing its sandbox for those who want to play with massive equipment during its “Mega Days” event on Father’s Day weekend in Denver, Colorado.
The event allows participants to operate Caterpillar 330 hydraulic excavators and D7 and D8 track-type bulldozers on a giant dirt compound. After an operational and safety orientation, participants will get behind the controls in climate controlled, radio-monitored cabs and maneuver equipment in individual work areas for 20 minutes. Operational sessions cost $130 each.
Mega Days will take place July 19-20, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Wagner Equipment Company facility at 18000 Smith Road in Aurora, Colorado. For more information, visit the Dig This website.
From our partners
The JLG Mobile Analyzer is a first of its kind in the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...