DeWalt to collect used batteries
| September 17, 2010 |
DeWalt, a manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, will participate in a promotion with Call2Recycle, the Rechargeable Battery Recycling’s national battery-recycling program.
Users who recycle their Nickel Cadmium, Nickel Metal Hydride or Lithium Ion DeWalt power tool batteries at one of the company’s 79 service centers will receive a $10 discount, which can be put toward their next DEWALT battery purchase.
Call2Recycle’s goal is to collect one million pounds of batteries by Nov. 30.
From our partners
When conducting preventative maintenance on your electric motor, there are a number…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: