DeWalt to collect used batteries
| September 17, 2010 |
DeWalt, a manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, will participate in a promotion with Call2Recycle, the Rechargeable Battery Recycling’s national battery-recycling program.
Users who recycle their Nickel Cadmium, Nickel Metal Hydride or Lithium Ion DeWalt power tool batteries at one of the company’s 79 service centers will receive a $10 discount, which can be put toward their next DEWALT battery purchase.
Call2Recycle’s goal is to collect one million pounds of batteries by Nov. 30.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...