Deere selects Innovations Software’s Visual Rules
| May 28, 2009 |
John Deere’s Construction and Forestry Division has chosen Innovations
Software Technology’s Visual Rules software for machine data intelligence.
The system captures operational data from the equipment, applies business intelligence from analysts and generates automated decisions, resulting in improved productivity and lower operating costs. The platform enables business and IT to work together in real-time.
From our partners
When conducting preventative maintenance on your electric motor, there are a number…
More From: Innovations
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...