Deere selects Innovations Software’s Visual Rules
| May 28, 2009 |
John Deere’s Construction and Forestry Division has chosen Innovations
Software Technology’s Visual Rules software for machine data intelligence.
The system captures operational data from the equipment, applies business intelligence from analysts and generates automated decisions, resulting in improved productivity and lower operating costs. The platform enables business and IT to work together in real-time.
More From: Innovations
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: