Deere extends new equipment warranty
| July 23, 2010 |
John Deere increased standard warranty coverage on new construction equipment from 6 months to 12 months to protect customers during a slow economy.
The free, basic 12-month warranty travels with the machine if the equipment is sold to another party, increasing the value of the equipment and giving new buyers like-new protection.
For more information on the extended warranty, visit Deere’s website.
From our partners
When conducting preventative maintenance on your electric motor, there are a number…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...