Deere extends new equipment warranty
| July 23, 2010 |
John Deere increased standard warranty coverage on new construction equipment from 6 months to 12 months to protect customers during a slow economy.
The free, basic 12-month warranty travels with the machine if the equipment is sold to another party, increasing the value of the equipment and giving new buyers like-new protection.
For more information on the extended warranty, visit Deere’s website.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: