Deere engines receive Tier 4 certification
| September 21, 2010 |
John Deere’s PowerTech PVX and PSX 9.0-liter engine models were the first engines to receive EPA and EU Interim Tier 4/Stage III B certification early this year.
Interim Tier 4/Stage III B emissions regulations begin Jan. 1, 2011, for 130-kilowatt and above engines.
More From: Emissions
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: