Deere engines receive Tier 4 certification
| September 21, 2010 |
John Deere’s PowerTech PVX and PSX 9.0-liter engine models were the first engines to receive EPA and EU Interim Tier 4/Stage III B certification early this year.
Interim Tier 4/Stage III B emissions regulations begin Jan. 1, 2011, for 130-kilowatt and above engines.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for doing high-quality, competitively priced work. Although business is…
More From: Emissions
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...