Dan Rosen tapped as vice president of sales and marketing for Fontaine Trailer
| June 06, 2011 |
Fontaine Trailer hired Dan Rosen as vice president of sales and marketing for the heavy-haul business based in Springville, AL. Rosen is tasked to grow the business adhering to 80/20 business principles with a focus on enhancing the value that Fontaine delivers to customers.
Previously Rosen served as vice president of technology marketing for Marmon Highway Technolgies where he developed the MHT Innovation Expo with responsibility for all elements of the program, including: design, execution, transportation, budget, contract management, site review and program quality.
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: