| December 03, 2008 |
- Customize the 1085D to meet your working range requirements with a variety of boom and stick combinations, including auxiliary hydraulics, stick extension attachments, hydraulic thumb and many other combinations.
- Equipped with rubber tires, the multi-use 1085D is incredibly versatile and can be transported to a job site on its own power, thus avoiding the use of an additional transport truck and trailer.
- The Cummins turbo-charged engines provide the right power-to-weight ratio for long life and exceptional reliability, delivering fuel efficiency and powerful performance.
- Machine controls are conveniently arranged, responsive, and ergonomically correct to ensure safe, easy one-man operation on or off the road, in a spacious and comfortable
- Long-life and easy to service hydraulic system offers you more up time. Dash mounted service indicators promote simple routine functions. Optional auxiliary hydraulics enable you to quickly install grapples, mowers, brush cutters, augers and thumbs to save you time and money while requiring only one machine.
From our partners
This is part two of a three-part series on the importance of clean oil. Read part one here. Take…
More From: Better Roads