CW Mill Equipment introduces new brand
| November 26, 2010 |
ArmorHog provides high-performance screens, tips, hammers and other replacement parts for all brands and models of industrial grinders. ArmorHog uses a metal in its forgings that contains a blend of carbide called NitroGrit, a proprietary blend of carbide found to suit grinding applications.
For more information, visit armorhog.com.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...