CW Mill Equipment introduces new brand
| November 26, 2010 |
ArmorHog provides high-performance screens, tips, hammers and other replacement parts for all brands and models of industrial grinders. ArmorHog uses a metal in its forgings that contains a blend of carbide called NitroGrit, a proprietary blend of carbide found to suit grinding applications.
For more information, visit armorhog.com.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...