Cummins produces first Tier 4 interim engines
| September 21, 2010 |
The engines also received California Air Resources Board certification to enable 50-state compliance.
The QSB6.7 engine is certified to a higher power output of 300 horsepower, while the QSL9 engine increases output up to 400 horsepower. These engines are built at the Cummins Rocky Mount plant in North Carolina.
From our partners
JLG announced that it was selected by United Rentals as “Strategic Supplier…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...