County Engineer Wanted
| July 29, 2011 |
Position Type: Full-Time
Department: Woodford County Highway
Deadline: Application deadline is Friday, September 30, 2011
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications
Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates and manages through subordinate supervisor and staff, the varied activities of the County Highway
Department consisting of highway and bridge design, construction, maintenance, signing, subdivision plan review, vehicle and equipment maintenance and permits
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
• Must meet the statutory requirements of 605 ILCS 5/5-201
• Must have a civil engineering background with at least five years practical experience in civil and highway engineering including highway construction and maintenance experience.
• Must be registered as a Professional Engineer disciplined in Transportation, roadway and Bridge Construction, Construction Layout (or Land Surveying)
• Experience in FHWA & State DOT Policies and Procedures.
• Knowledge of traffic operation/drainage design & maintenance/site development review
• Computer/Technology skills desirable:
AutoCAD, and GIS experience
Interested? A cover letter, copy of Professional Engineer license, and a resume (including three references with contact information) must be submitted to the address below by Friday, September 30, 2011.
Thomas Karr, Chairman
Road & Bridge Committee
Woodford County Courthouse
115 N. Main Room 103
Eureka, IL 61530
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for…