Official Rules – 2014 Equipment World Contractor’s Dream Package
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, PARTICIPATE OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS PROMOTION IS NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by Randall-Reilly Publishing Company, LLC (Randall-Reilly) and Equipment World magazine 3200 Rice Mine Road NE, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401. The promotion begins at 12:00am CST on Friday, November 1, 2013 and ends at 11:59pm CST on Tuesday, September 30, 2014. Winner process will be selected by a random drawing. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to full time employees (owners, partners and other titled officers) of a qualified licensed highway and heavy, or non-residential contracting firms with headquarters and operations in the United States. Entrants must also be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and Washington, D.C. who are twenty-five (25) years of age or over as of the date of entry. Employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives and their immediate family (including spouses, siblings, parents and children) and household members (whether related or not) of sponsor(s), Equipment World magazine, or any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and companies involved in design, implementation and execution of the Promotion are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. The Promotion is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin on Friday, November 1, 2013 at 12:00am and end on Tuesday, September 30, 2014 at 11:59pm (“Sweepstakes Period”). During the sweepstakes period individuals can log on to www.contractorsdreampackage.com; and complete the online entry form; fax entry form to (205) 349-3765; or mail entry form to:
Contractor’s Dream Package Sweepstakes
Attn: Equipment World Administration
P.O. Box 2029, Tuscaloosa, AL 35403-2029.
Opportunities to enter may also be found at Equipment World/Randall Reilly booths at industry trade shows. Limit to one (1) entry per person. All entries become the property of Randall-Reilly and Equipment World magazine. Randall-Reilly and Equipment World magazine reserve the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Randall-Reilly and Equipment World magazine is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Randall-Reilly and Equipment World magazine), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Randall-Reilly and Equipment World magazine reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Randall-Reilly and Equipment World magazine in its/their sole discretion, and Randall-Reilly and Equipment World magazine reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
Entrants agree to not submit material that is defamatory, indecent, obscene, or infringes on anyone else’s intellectual property rights. Entrants represent that by entering into this promotion that they agree to receive the Equipment World magazine digital newsletter via email.
4. Prize(s). Winner will receive one (1) Grand Prize consisting of: a Ford F-Series Super Duty® Chassis Cab, a Ditch Witch RT12 walk-behind trencher, 1/2″ thick ground protection mats from AlturnaMATS, a Landoll LT1020 tilt trailer and rubber machine tracks from Rubbertrax, Inc. All prize details, including models, options and total value of prizes, will be determined by sponsor(s) in its discretion. Prizes may vary, in color, size and other respects, from items shown on website. All expenses and costs, including applicable taxes, associated with the acceptance or use of the prize are the responsibility of the winner. Sponsor(s) may, at its sole discretion and for any reason, substitute a prize of equal or greater value, including a cash award. Neither the sponsor(s), Randall-Reilly nor Equipment World magazine will be held liable or responsible for any damages incurred during the shipping process.
5. No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by the winner. Sponsor(s) reserves the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
6. How the prize is awarded. Winner will be chosen by a random drawing in October 2014 from among all qualified entries received by Promotion Partners, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final. Only one entry per person will be put in the database prior to drawing for winner. Winner will be notified by telephone and published in an upcoming issue of Equipment World. Winner will be required to sign an affidavit confirming eligibility and publicity/liability release within seven (7) business days after the date of notification. A Sweepstakes winner’s failure to respond to the prize notification within the specified seven (7) business days will be considered such Sweepstakes winner’s forfeiture of the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. If an entrant is found to be ineligible, an alternate winner may also be selected from the pool of eligible entries. Arrangements must be made to accept prize elements by December 31, 2014, or prize element(s) not claimed will be forfeited. No transfer or substitution of prize elements except by sponsors.
For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Contractor’s Dream Package Sweepstakes Winner List, P.O. Box 743755, Dallas, Texas 75374-3755. © 2014, Randall-Reilly Publishing Co., LLC
7. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases sponsor(s)(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
10. Sponsor(s)’s Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by Randall-Reilly and Equipment World magazine. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by Randall-Reilly and Equipment World magazine are final and binding. Randall-Reilly and Equipment World magazine reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Randall-Reilly and Equipment World magazine web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Randall-Reilly and Equipment World magazine further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).
THIS PROMOTION IS NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK, TWITTER OR ANY OTHER FORM OF SOCIAL MEDIA. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, YOU AGREE TO RELEASE FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND ANY OTHER FORM OF SOCIAL MEDIA FROM ANY POTENTIAL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ENTRY AND PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION.