Contractor sells $50-million in equipment to investment firm
| June 04, 2012 |
Gordon Brothers Group, a restructuring and investment firm, announced today they are buying more than 375 pieces of late-model heavy equipment from T.J. Lambrecht, one of the largest heavy equipment contractors in the country.
The sale is said to be worth $50 million and includes mostly Caterpillar equipment; Kenworth, Peterbilt, and Mack trucks plus fuel, lube and service trucks and various pickups and trailers.
“Gordon Brothers Commercial and Industrial approached us with a unique opportunity to sell our excess equipment while simultaneously offering short term rental of key pieces needed to to complete several construction projects still in process,” said Dan Klingberg, President of T.J. Lambrecht.
Gordon Brothers will resell the equipment immediately, according to its press release. For listings and more information visit www.gordonbrothers.com.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/cms/public_html/wp-content/themes/equipworld2.0/includes/sponsored-content.php on line 28 and defined in /home/cms/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 992
More From: Equipment
- Wall Street tycoon wants to save the planet with attack ads, should have studied engineering instead
- Community involvement, business acumen drives Phillips Companies, one of our 2014 Contractor of the Year finalists
- UAW defeat in Chattanooga ought to be a...
- Concrete work the “sweet spot” for...
- Already break your New Year’s...
- Ken Kesey, Obamacare and you