‘Contractor Safety’ Webinar set for Sept. 14
| August 26, 2010 |
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) will host a Webinar on “Contractor Safety” on Tuesday, Sept. 14 at 3 p.m. EDT.
The one-hour Webinar will be conducted by Adele Abrams, of The Law Offices of Adele Abrams.
Whether it’s issues tied to pending legislative mandates on reporting, or challenges on training contractors, the issue of contractor safety has become a very hot issue. Adele’s presentation will address a number of the challenges confronting operators with regard to contractors.
To register go to https://www.nssga.org/commerce/Contractor_Safety_Webinar_0910_regform.cfm. The cost is $25 for NSSGA members and $50 for non members.
Any questions should be directed to NSSGA Vice President of Safety Joe Casper at 703-526-1074 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More From: Safety
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...