Rules and Criteria
The Contractor of the Year contest recognizes contractors who have annual revenues of between $3 million and $15 million and who exemplify the highest standards of construction professionals: business acumen, equipment management exper- tise, attention to safety and community involvement.
Contractors who meet these qualifications are invited to enter. Contractors also can be nominated by others in the construction industry. To enter an applicant must:
- Have annual revenues of between $3 million and $15 million.
- Have at least 10 years of construction company ownership experience.
- Have a proven, excellent safety record.
- Own at least five ride-on construction machines.
- Be able to represent the construction industry in a positive way.
An applicant is required to complete this form in its entirety. Co-owners should submit one application, listing all owners. All entries must be received by the deadline of September 28, 2012.
Equipment World editors will carefully review each entry and select 12 finalists. Each finalist will be featured in Equipment World magazine and will win a free trip for the finalist and his/her guest to Las Vegas to attend a NASCAR race. One finalist will be chosen as the Contractor of the Year. All information is confidential and is only used for judging purposes.