Contax launches Extreme Makeover: ERP Edition contest
| August 19, 2011 |
Contax has launched Extreme Makeover: ERP Edition, a promotional contest where companies can enter and one will win a free business software implementation of SAP Business All-in-One.
To enter the contest, organizations must submit an entry form online stating why their company needs a new enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution in 500 words or less.
To qualify for this contest, companies must be owned and operated in the United States or Canada and have revenue of less than $250 million in the last fiscal year.
CONTAX is giving away a free implementation of SAP Business All-in-One to promote this software solution to the mid-market. The software and implementation services for this contest have an estimated retail value up to $1,000,000 USD. SAP Business All-in-One is a comprehensive, proven solution with preconfigured, industry-specific business processes to enable predictable and affordable implementations. Optimized for midsize companies, SAP Business All-in-One has the flexibility to adapt and extend as a business evolves and grows.
The Extreme Makeover: ERP Edition contest closes on Sept. 30, 2011 and entries will only be accepted online. Once all the written statements have been reviewed, five finalists will be selected and interviewed. A winner will be selected from the five finalists and announced on Oct. 31, 2011.
To enter the CONTAX Extreme Makeover: ERP Edition contest or for more information, including the official rules, please visit www.contax.com/ERP.
More From: Software
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...