ConExpo-Con/Agg, IFPE 2011 advance registration extended to March 11
| February 24, 2011 |
Advance registration has been extended through March 11 for the ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 and co-located IFPE 2011 expositions.
Advance registration has also been extended for the shows’ education programs. Go online for details and to register – www.conexpoconagg.com and www.ifpe.com. One registration allows access to both shows as well as the co-located ICON Expo for the concrete products industry.
ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 and IFPE 2011 will be held March 22-26, 2011, at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: