ConExpo-Con/Agg, IFPE 2011 advance registration extended to March 11
| February 24, 2011 |
Advance registration has been extended through March 11 for the ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 and co-located IFPE 2011 expositions.
Advance registration has also been extended for the shows’ education programs. Go online for details and to register – www.conexpoconagg.com and www.ifpe.com. One registration allows access to both shows as well as the co-located ICON Expo for the concrete products industry.
ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 and IFPE 2011 will be held March 22-26, 2011, at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...