The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Equipment World Magazine, and Equipment World Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
The Werk-Brau Snow Pusher is available for all loader makes and models. Width varies with machine class. The Snow Pusher is extremely handy for use in gas stations, storage facilities, hospitals, airports or any area you wish to prevent snow wind rowing. It is constructed of 3/8" x 36" x 36" side plates with tapered channel gussets. The plow face is 3/16" A36 steel reinforced with two 1/4" channel stiffeners (length of blade). It has a 1" x 6" reversible rubber cutting edge with three 1/2" adjustable slots, 3/4" F400...
- Werk-Brau Manual Adjustable Forks
- Werk-Brau Demolition Grapple
- Werk-Brau Drop Center Buckets
- Werk-BrauTrapezoidal Ditch Forming...
- Werk-Brau Hydraulic Tilting Grade Bucket
- Werk-Brau V-Line Strata Rock & Frost...
- Werk-Brau E-Z Grip Material Handler
- Werk-Brau Bellhole or Cemetery Buckets
- Werk-Brau Multi-Tine EZ-Grip Attachment