The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Equipment World Magazine, and Equipment World Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
Werk-Brau Manual Adjustable Forks are available for all loaders rated at 2.0 yds. and greater. Recommended applications are for the removal or displacement of palletized material and/or pipe. They have high strength steel construction with high tensile strength forced forks for long wear. Tines are tapered to prevent wedging. Tine lengths range from 48" - 72". Tine width placements range from 12" to 66 ". They are available with Werk-Brau front coupler or pin-up...
- Werk-Brau Demolition Grapple
- Werk-Brau Snow Pusher
- Werk-Brau V-Line Strata Rock & Frost...
- Werk-Brau E-Z Grip Material Handler
- Werk-Brau Bellhole or Cemetery Buckets
- Werk-Brau Multi-Tine EZ-Grip Attachment
- Werk-Brau General Purpose Plate Lip...
- Werk-Brau Mini Excavator Wheel Compactor
- Werk-Brau Heavy Duty Plate Lip Buckets