The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Equipment World Magazine, and Equipment World Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
Iowa Mold Tooling's articulating crane product line provides options for each customer's lift and reach needs. Seventeen of the company's 22 articulating crane offerings are new or improved, with lift capacities ranging from 1,740 pounds (790 kg) to 35,405 pounds (16,060 kg) maximum rating. One of the most significant changes to the lineup is the addition of eight mid-range cranes with SL (single link) or DL (dual link) configurations. The different...
- New IMT DSC12 on Sprinter chassis can double fuel savings
- IMT Introduces New Model for Electric Telescopic Crane Lineup
- IMT Adds Enclosed Lube Truck to SiteStar® Lineup
- IMT Breaks New Ground with Compact, Hydraulically Driven, All-in-One 35 CFM Compressor/Welder/Generator
- IMT Introduces Radio Remote for SiteStar® Lube Trucks
- IMT Brings Innovative European Field-Service Body for Dodge Sprinter Chassis to North America
- IMT Introduces Fleet-Management Software
- Iowa Mold Tooling Dominator IV, 8025
- Iowa Mold Tooling (IMT)