The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Equipment World Magazine, and Equipment World Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
DALLAS, TX Opening up new markets is a business goal Dale DuBord, Vice President of Four Seasons Equipment, Inc., is always interested in pursuing. So when Woody Ferrell, Vice President Sales & Marketing for Champion Motor Graders, presented DuBord with the opportunity to become an authorized dealer for the Champion line of compact graders for the area surrounding Houston and Dallas Texas in October...
- CHAMPION LAUNCHES THE MAIN EVENT DEMO TOUR IN FEBRUARY
- CUMMINS TIER 3 ENGINES STANDARD ON NEW CHAMPION PRODUCTION CLASS GRADERS
- CHAMPION GOES GREEN WITH CUMMINS TIER 3 ENGINES
- SMALL GRADERS MAKE IT BIG AT ISLAND ASPHALT
- A NEW CHAMPION DEALER THINKS BIG IN RENTALS IN WASHINGTON STATE
- TIGHT TURNING RADIUS PUTS CHAMPION COMPACT GRADERS
- CIRCLE AROUND! CHAMPION C60 C AND C66 C GRADERS SET THE NEW STANDARD FOR MANEUVERABILITY
- CHAMPION`S BIG IDEAS NOW INCLUDE CHAMPION FINANCIAL SERVICES
- AIR-MOBILE MOTOR GRADER MOVES CLOSER TO ACTIVE SERVICE!