Colfax acquires Charter International
| January 30, 2012 |
Colfax acquired Charter International, a company which owns ESAB Welding & Cutting Products, on January 13.
ESAB employs more than 8,500 people worldwide and has sales and support locations in 80 countries, as well as 26 manufacturing facilities across four continents.
“This acquisition will not impact our customers or distributors,” said Mark Elender, senior vice president of sales and marketing for ESAB North America. “We will continue to provide our customers and distributors with the best products and support services, and we are confident that this transition will be seamless and beneficial to all.”
From our partners
At first blush, it sounds like a simple project: paint a champagne-colored…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...