CNH unveils Oregon parts and distribution center
| March 03, 2010 |
CNH unveiled its new parts and distribution center in Portland, Oregon, on February 24, 2010, with tours, speakers and a ribbon-cutting ceremony.
The 246,000-square foot facility began operations in January and serves more than 140 New Holland, Case IH abnd Case Construction equipment dealerships in the Pacific Northwest. The center brings 35 to 40 new jobs in the portland area and carries about $17 million in inventory.
From our partners
The interactive books combine product specifications with product features, benefits, options and…
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/cms/public_html/wp-content/themes/equipworld2.0/includes/sponsored-content.php on line 28 and defined in /home/cms/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 992
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...