CNH unveils Oregon parts and distribution center
| March 03, 2010 |
CNH unveiled its new parts and distribution center in Portland, Oregon, on February 24, 2010, with tours, speakers and a ribbon-cutting ceremony.
The 246,000-square foot facility began operations in January and serves more than 140 New Holland, Case IH abnd Case Construction equipment dealerships in the Pacific Northwest. The center brings 35 to 40 new jobs in the portland area and carries about $17 million in inventory.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: