Climbing Techniques for Bridge Inspection
| April 11, 2012 |
Stephen Sahs of the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) explores the use of “Climbing Techniques for Bridge Inspection” in this research paper.
To learn more about rope access for bridge inspections, click here for a downloadable PDF of “Climbing Techniques for Bridge Inspection.”
More From: Better Roads
- 2014 Bridge Inventory Online Exclusive: How the 2014 numbers compare to 2013 numbers
- Iowa’s Jesup Bridge: From...
- Is highway infrastructure better than we...
- SPRAT: Safe Practices for Rope Access Work
- Illinois Tollway, University of Illinois study future bridge design, construction
- ASCE award Hoover Dam Bypass Outstanding Civil Engineering Achievement award