China Yuchai, Caterpillar reman facility passes regional assessment
| January 30, 2012 |
China Yuchai International Limited announced on Jan. 30 that Yuchai Remanufacturing Services (Suzhou) Co., Ltd., the remanufacturing joint venture between its main operating subsidiary, Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company Limited (GYMCL) and Caterpillar (China) Investment Co., Ltd., received positive remarks at a recent assessment conference from the Guangxi Development and Reform Commission, a regional division of the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC).
Yuchai Remanufacturing Services which is held 49 percent to 51 percent by Caterpillar China and GYMCL, respectively, was incorporated in April 2010 in Suzhou, Jiangsu Province in China to provide remanufacturing services for and relating to GYMCL’s diesel engines and components and certain Caterpillar diesel engines and components.
At the conference, the expert committee highly rated the remanufacturing project and agreed to submit the “Self Evaluation and Inspection Report for the Implementation of GYMCL’s Engine Remanufacturing Center” to the NDRC for further review.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...