Charlie Daniels to perform at Charlotte Diesel Super Show
| March 03, 2011 |
Music legend Charlie Daniels will take the stage at the Charlotte Motor Speedway Oct. 7 during the Charlotte Diesel Super Show. Daniels has hit songs such as “Long Haired Country Boy,” “The South’s Gonna Do It” and “The Devil Went Down to Georgia.”
“Charlie Daniels is one of the most popular entertainers of our time,” says Alan K. Sims, vice president/executive director of events for Randall-Reilly, which produces the show. “We are delighted to have him entertain Charlotte Diesel Super Show attendees.”
The Charlie Daniels concert, at 7 p.m., will be free with the purchase of a Charlotte Diesel Super Show ticket. Adult admission is $20 for a two-day pass; tickets for children ages 7 to 16 are $10 for two days. Children 6 years old and younger can attend free. In addition to the concert, all events, exhibits and parking are included in the purchase price.
The show, held Oct. 7-8, will be at the Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, North Carolina. Attendees will be able to view live equipment and truck demonstrations and industry-related exhibits, as well as the opportunity to do a test drive down the zMax Dragway.
From our partners
JLG launched a new global website, www.jlg.com, which features more content, easier navigation,…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...