Chad Renken joins KPI-JCI as product application specialist
| July 24, 2012 |
Chad Renken has joined Kolberg-Pioneer Inc.’s (KPI-JCI) sales and marketing team as a product application specialist.
Renken will provide support to both domestic and international sales personnel in reviewing aggregate processing opportunities and by proposing the most efficient and economical equipment solutions for the company’s end-user customers.
Previously, Renken worked as a project designer at Masaba Mining Equipment in Vermillion, S.D. He earned his Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering technology from Southeast Technical Institute in Sioux Falls, S.D.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...